Working voltage: 9V alkaline battery or carbon battery
Quiescent current: ≤10uA
Working current: ≤40mA
Smoke sensitivity: two
Transmitting frequency: 315/433MHz
Launch distance: ≥120m (open distance)
Working temperature: -10ºC~+50ºC
Working humidity: 10%-90%RH
Alarm sound: <75dB
Battery life: 1 year
Coding rules: 1527/2262
Reference standard: GB4715-2005
1. Oscillation resistance selection: J1 jumper is to set the oscillation resistance 1.5M/3.3M/4.7M, and the corresponding jumper can be selected to choose the oscillation resistance.
2. Code selection: set the address code and defense zone code between the detector and the host, AO-A7 is the address code, this code corresponds to the alarm host; DO-D3 is the data code, used for the alarm defense zone.
1. Choose an installation area. The installation bracket can be installed with two holes on the suction item or on the wall. Insert the plastic expansion tube into the hole. The back of the mounting plate is close to the wall, and then the screws are inserted into the screw holes of the mounting plate. Tighten the screws to install the bracket until it is secure. This detector is a closed device and is not allowed to be opened. Please put the battery into the battery slot of the machine. Close the back of the detector to the installation location port, turn it clockwise, and confirm that the installation buckle has been screwed into place. Gently press the test button to confirm whether the detector is working properly.
2. After the detector is installed, it is already in working condition, and the LED flashes approximately once every 45 seconds. When burning particles are detected, the detector will emit a crisp and loud alarm until the air is fresh. Press the test button to trigger the alarm signal, the detector alarms, the LED light flashes quickly while alarming, and a wireless signal is sent out. You can also test the detector by blowing smoke into the detection chamber (test once a week to ensure the reliability of the detector).
Installation and precautions
1. Do not install it too close to doors, windows, fans, etc., because these places generally have faster air circulation and will affect the sensitivity of the alarm.
2. Do not install in high humidity locations, such as bathrooms, top floors, or the temperature above 50ºC or below minus 10ºC.
1. Do not install in a place with high temperature and high wind speed, otherwise the sensitivity will be affected.
2. In order to keep the sensor working efficiently, it is necessary to clean the sensor every 6 months, first remove the battery, then use a soft brush to clean the dust, and then install the battery.
3. Abnormal temperature may cause false alarms. Just let the space ventilate and the alarm will stop later. Dust will also reduce the sensitivity of the alarm. Please follow the above cleaning methods to improve it.