WS-JS01 water leakage and water level alarm adopts IC control, which has the advantages of high sensitivity and good stability.
1. Installation instructions:
- Installation location: Installed near the place where water is easy to leak.
(1) Fix the alarm chassis on the wall with two screws.
(2) Hang the main body of the water alarm on the chassis.
(3) Put the sensor head of the alarm on the ground where water is easy to leak.
(4) Plug the alarm into the power source.
- Location that is not easy to install:
(1) Inside the cabinet...and other places where the sound of the alarm is not easy to sound.
(2) Places where oil fume, water vapor, etc. are directly smoked.
(3) Places flooded with water.
1. Lamp description:
(1) Power light: the green light on the left, the alarm is always on when the power is turned on.
(2) Alarm light: red light, when water is detected, the alarm light will light up,
(3) Self-inspection light/test light: It will flash once every tens of seconds for self-inspection, and it will flash continuously when it alarms. 2. When water leakage is detected, the red alarm light will be on, the test light will start to flash, and the buzzer will sound "B, B, B...". When no water test is detected, the alarm will stop.
3. Press the button, the test light starts to flash, and the buzzer emits an alarm sound of "B, B, B..." at the same time.
4. Added the function of linked manipulator. When water leakage is detected, the connected manipulator will automatically close the water valve, thereby cutting off the water source and reducing the amount of water flooding.
5. When the network function is added, when a water leak is detected, the management center or the control center will receive the normally open normally closed (NO, NC) signal at the same time. If the wireless function is added, the alarm host will receive the wireless signal.
3. Scope of application:
High-rise buildings, central air conditioning, basements, water tanks, machine rooms, boilers, waterways, water towers, water cellars, pools, swimming pools, water rooms, solar energy, artificial lakes, fish ponds, drinking fountains, pure water, water tanks, pressure water containers, water trays , On the ceiling, under the floor and other water storage equipment, and need to be aware of leaks or overflows, etc. 4. Technical parameters: 1. Power selection: 9V-12VDC \ 110-120VAC \ 230-140VAC 5. Wiring post: +-NO - NC water connection probe "+,-": 9-12VDC power connection technique "NO" : Normally open signal "NC": Normally closed signal "- -": Common